The REACH Center offers free GED classes for youth ages 16 to 24. Classes are held Monday through Thursday from 9am to 12pm and from 1pm to 4pm. Students can learn at their own pace, instructors and tutors are readily available, and resources and study materials are provided.
The process to apply for classes goes like this:
1) Come to an orientation! We hold orientations every Friday at 10am in Room 117 on the first floor.
2) Directly after orientation we have our future students take the CASAS placement test. Everyone needs to take the CASAS placement test before they can start classes.
3) After you’ve attended an orientation and taken the CASAS placement test, we will place you onto our wait list – first come, first serve!
4) When we’re ready for you, we will give you a call!
Additional benefits include;
- Access to college transition information and supports
- Access to Job Supports and Resources
For more information, please call 253.573.6590